Monday, December 29, 2008

Busy Schedule

I am back to hometown on 25th December 2008, on Christmas day. and will have my long holiday from 25th Dec to 5th Jan 09. :p

My brother wedding on 3rd Jan 2009, so i have to assist my family on preparation and working for the wedding ceremony and dinner.
Will upload more pictures, and video perhaps when i have more time to online...

Very tired and sleepy now..
oh ya, forgot to tell you. i did crazy shopping with my buddy Mei Ying today. after sent my sister to Penang Int Airport, we straight away go prangin mall.
Reached there about 11.30am. Start shopping, buy clothes, bags, accessories, this & that.....
end up with foot reflexology (my legs were too tired!) and supper, and back home at 11.00pm.
Crazy rite?? haha!
But it is a worth trip as i bought some nice stuff at reasonable price....
Hopefully can keep it for CNY!

Ok lar... wanna go to bed now!
Nitez~

No comments:

Post a Comment