Monday, November 17, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
I went home to attend Da ge (Big Brother) wedding registration on 2nd November 2008.
One day before, i brought parents went Jusco Seberang perai to buy their clothes for Da ge Registration day, Pre-wedding day, Tea Ceremony and Wedding dinner.
Father eating happily at a Hong Kong style restaurant.
Mother enjoying the food! I am boring waiting for food~ hehe...
My Daddy trying new shirt, new pants, new belt!
Due to global warming alert in our environment nowadays, it is very important for us to practise 3R concept, there are: REuse, REcycle & REduce.
By changing our little behaviour in daily life, infact, it helps a lot!
Am here would like to share how i practising it in my daily life...
1. REDUCE plastic bag usage, bring shopping bag when do grocery shopping
2. if it is just a small thing, ask the cashier no need put in plastic bag, put in my own handbag
3. If there is a need to use plastic bag, keep it, and REUSE it as rubbish bag :)
4. REUSE the waste paper, if it's only printed one side, can REUSE it as scrap paper, or printed the other side
5. If both page been printed, put it together with old news paper for RECYCLE
6. After consumed Can drink, dun throw it into rubbish bin. Bring it back for RECYCLY purposes
7. Bring your own chopstick and spoon, dun use disposable wood chopstick
8. Bring water bottle, instead of buy mineral water
9. if no choice, have to buy mineral water, REUSE the plastic bottle, by use it as coin bank or something else
10. Dun waste food, water, electricity, etc.
So tell me what you can do for this mother earth.