Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cheap price with Cheap Look VS Reasonable price with Class Look! :p

I lost a deal last 2 months because of pricing.
In fact i was given my best rate, and almost "selling big bao" to that company!
I wonder why the other company who get the deal can offer at so low price. so i make a visit to that event.

Before visiting to that event, i still feel guilty and unhappy, as i tot people out there are so capable, can offer good price to my client and therefore made me lost the deal.
After visiting the event, i feel so relax and "guilty-free"!

Know what?? The production is so low quality and ugly.
That event is involve minister, datuk, datin & some overseas candidates, we supposingly to give them better quality production.
Therefore, i am sure that after that event the client dare not take those "low cost" production anymore!
I curi-curi snap a pictures of a photo board at foyer area. :p
Normally we will do side cover with wood panel (c/w black paint) and back covered with black cloth. So people wont see the structure at the back. Especially it is put at the center of foyer, people are mingle around and everybody can see at back view.
This production house they just simply put 2 tongs of sand with dirty barrel for back support. and never covered it with anything!
I will accept it if it is just a kindergarten sport days, or provided for me is free...
Else, no way!
Somemore it is an "International" event.... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment