Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sweet Memory ~ CNY Gathering

Haha..... after so many months still posting my CNY Gathering blog & pictures!!
Sorry to delay so "long time". I dont mean to keep you guys outdated, but i really got no time to manage it.
This gathering left lots of sweet memories for me.
So eventhough is outdated, i must keep it in my blog!

We gathered on 4th day of CNY, 29th January 2009, with College buddies. (at Winter Warmer, Gurney Plaza Penang)
Topics are more to "ejek" each other, jokes, & nonsense!
Kakakakakak..... but of coz, we care each other!
4 pretties & 2 handsome!
Micky: Kopi Peng Satu!
Hui Ying (Kukumalu): Har.... what to eat?

Micky: Nan Nan, Kiss kiss!

Nan: Please stay away......

Nick: Wo shi "Gong Xue Hua" ya!

Nan: Please dont read my script! Is my copyright!

Yum Seng Time!

Micky, Hui Ying, Mun Jing (from left)

No comments:

Post a Comment