Thursday, May 7, 2009

Family Movie at Sunway Carnival 28 January 2009

This is the first time where all my family members went to cinema together!

It is another important mark in my life....

Due to my family was not a rich family during my childhood, and going cinema is a kinda of "wastage" coz my parents have to work hard in order to give us best education & living materials.

May be u will feel that going cinema with family is not a big issue, but for me, it is!

The 3rd day of CNY, we went to Sunway Carnival for Movie.

The movie title is not important (i also forgotten), but important is we were gather all family members, excluded voon (she is in KL).
Parents, Da jie & bro goh, Da ge & Da shao, Er ge, Me & Nick. And Nick's family also came for movie.

Parents were fall asleep during show :p, but i know they are happy with the gathering.

emmm....... next time going to organize a Family Karaoke.
Mat be next CNY coz normal time will difficult gather all members...
:p

I am so lucky, lucky that i am daughter of my parents, sister of my brother & sister, and gf of nicklas....
See my parents' happy smiling face!

I am the luckiest person in the world!
We are the luckiest person in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment