Thursday, October 16, 2008

Missing Xiao Guai....

Xiao Guai was back to Jawi staying with parents since my last trip back to Jawi on early October.
I miss her so much.
I decided send her back coz i predicted will be very busy this month, so dun want left her alone at home...

This few days got a bit free time, suddenly miss her so much.

Mum told me she is now sleeping with them (Dad & Mum). at 1st nite she seems like not used to it and walk on the bed whole nite.
But now already used to it, know it is the place for her to sleep. Once go on the bed, sleep straigh away!! Haha~
she really a cute daughther...

3 comments:

  1. Think it's gonna turn out good
    peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently watch a movie called 当狗爱上猫,the dogs so cute, and make me miss xiao guai & pipi more!
    aigh...

    ReplyDelete