Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Roadtax expired already....

Today is 5th August 2008....

i paid my road tax and insurans last week and it's take time to reach my hand as my car was from penang....

I was receiving the letter from Pejabat Pos yesterday, saying that my road tax document is in their branch (coz i asked sister mei ling post to me), so was thinking to grab it this morning. and it is just nice because my road tax due date is TODAY.

As usual, i went pump petrol before go for work. After pumped, i check the road tax date. you know what i saw???
The due date is on 30th July 2008.....

hahahhahaha....... Blur blur micky! my road tax already due for few days.
and i was driving to Bangi yesterday to attend RHB meeting!!!

But till now, i not yet get my road tax coz i dare not to drive my car out.....
:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment