Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Insurance

Every July, August, October & November, will be a "scary" month coz every month also have to pay insurance...

First, have to come out extra RM1k --2k for the particular month. Of coz, have to cut down my shopping habits and so on.

second, the payment for an insurance company very "ma fan".

This month (August), is the turn to pay insurance premium for GR**T EAST**N.
Since few years back, the insurance agent already "take off" his responsibility to remind us, as his customer to pay premium. May be becoz their commission only paid them first 5 years, so the 6th year onwards, he is NOT PAID to remind me.

In my opinion, although he got no commission for following years, but we still his customer. and most important, we are their potential customer for other insurance. (That's why he cant get my business after 1st premium, all sales go to ING!!! :p)

Talking bout this agent, his is one of the leader in Perak. But the service is S**K!

Today, i am preparing payment for GR**T EAST**N insurance.
Go to their website, www.life**great.com.my, cannot be entered.
Call to their customer service, nobody answered.
Email to them, wecare@Life**Great.com.my, bounced back!!!
What happened??

3 comments:

  1. While i was browsing internet look for more details, i found these blog by this blogger.
    http://my.0163286699.com/search/label/Great%20Eastern

    He/She also complaining bout GE.
    Shall we withdraw???!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waooo... hahahah :D

    Well, my case is now under Bank Negara Malaysia's investigation.

    Still waiting reply from Bank Negara Malaysia so... that is y i didnt put any further news in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for calling today, really missed the good old days with you guys, let's yum cha sometime.

    If you around the area can find me lunch, belanja you also no problem (terms and conditions apply)

    ReplyDelete