Thursday, May 22, 2008

Birthday wishes~ Peaceful world...




Turn 26! OMG, i am getting............. old?? no..... is matured! haha~


Nicklas, Elton, Joe, Vanessa, & Jasmine were celebrating my birthday on eve, 20th May 2007 at KLCC.


They are so sweet and quietly prepare my favourite cheese cake as a surprise for me!!


i was actually not really has a good mood to celebrate birthday as, my ACER laptop was breakdown due to the mother board over-heated. After meet up with them, i feel so relax and cheerful! that's why, frens are important! :p

This few days i was running up & down to call ACER, to get assistant from frens, then after that decided not to repair because the cost is not worth.
After all, i bought a new laptop (DELL) on my birthday! Hehe~


I hope the year of 26 in my life will full of color, happiness, and healthiness.


Thanks darling Nick, Joe Joe, Elton ton, Vanessa, and Jasmine for celebrating wit me..
Thanks my dear frens and family, your calls, your sms, your wishes, your present and everything.
For this special day, i would pray for the world ~ A Peaceful World~

No comments:

Post a Comment